Recipe of Perfect Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, homemade extra cheese pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A simple recipe for extra cheese pizza on top of the best homemade pizza dough. My husband's favorite food is pizza. I, on the other hand, am all about the extras. I like my pizza with fun (weird?) toppings like roasted eggplant, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, figs, butternut squash, and honey.
Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have homemade extra cheese pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza:
- Make ready 1/2 pizza crust
- Take 1/2 –3/4 cup (127-190g) pizza sauce, depending how much you like (homemade or store-bought)
- Take 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 and 1/2 cups (6oz or 168g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 2 –3 Tablespoons (10-15g) grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare ground basil or Italian seasoning, to taste
- Get Sun dried tomatoes
To make a great cheese pizza, it's helpful to have a few pizza making tools handy! These two tools have been indispensable in our homemade. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Spoon on the tomato sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and place your desired toppings on the pizza.
Instructions to make Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza:
- Prepare the pizza dough through step 6, including preheating the oven to 475°F (246°C) as described in step 4.
- Top the dough with the pizza sauce, then the sliced mozzarella, then the shredded mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, grated Parmesan, then sprinkle with basil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. That’s optional.
- Slice hot pizza and serve immediately. Cover leftover pizza tightly and store in the refrigerator. Reheat as you prefer. Baked pizza slices can be frozen up to 3 months.
Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Spoon on the tomato sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and place your desired toppings on the pizza. Be careful not to overload the pizza with too many toppings, or your pizza will be soggy. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a While you wait for the dough to be ready, you can get to work prepping your tomato sauce, chopping fresh vegetables, or grating the cheese you'll put on top.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade extra cheese pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!