Simple Way to Make Fancy Vegan cabbage rolls for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan cabbage rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan cabbage rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegan cabbage rolls is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan cabbage rolls using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan cabbage rolls:
- Prepare 250 g dry sushi rice
- Make ready 1 cabbage
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp ginger
- Prepare 3 garlic gloves
- Get 1 carrot
- Take 2 peppers
- Make ready 8 mushrooms
- Take 2 tbsp tamari
- Get Salt, pepper
- Take Sauce
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ginger
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp tamari
- Prepare 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Take 3/4 tbsp honing
- Take 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
Instructions to make Vegan cabbage rolls:
- Cook the rice - - Soak the sushi rice in a bowl with plenty of water for about 45-60 minutes, then drain. Cook it with the mentioned amount of water and some salt in a saucepan until tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Cook the veggies - - Meanwhile, chop the veggies and prep the cabbage leaves. Bring a large pot with water to a boil, then add in 3-4 of the cabbage leaves and cook them for 2-3 minutes until softened. Place the cooked leaves into a bowl with cold water. Do this with the remaining leaves
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a skillet, add the onion, ginger, garlic, carrot, peppers, and mushrooms. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, then add tamari, and all spices. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble - - Once the rice is cooked, add it to the skillet and stir to combine. Turn off the heat and taste the mixture. Add more seasonings if needed. - - Place a cabbage leaf on a plate and put about 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons of the rice mixture in the middle. Fold in the sides and the top over the filling and roll it up. Place it on a plate. Do this with the remaining leaves
- Pan sear the rolls - - Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a skillet, and once hot add 5 of the cabbage rolls. Pan sear for a few minutes from both sides. The rolls should be golden brown. - - Make the sauce - - Heat oil in a saucepan, then add ginger, garlic, tamari, rice vinegar, maple syrup. Let it cook for about 1-2 minutes. Mix the water with cornstarch to make a slurry and pour it into the skillet. Add the spices and cook the sauce for a few more minutes until thickened. Serve
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan cabbage rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!