Recipe of Homemade Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, corn pudding/sweet corn casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn pudding/sweet corn casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole:
- Make ready 6 large eggs - beaten
- Take 2 sticks butter - melted
- Make ready 1-16 ounce tub sour cream
- Get 2 cans - 15 ounce whole corn - undrained
- Prepare 2 cans - 15 ounce creamed corn
- Get 2 boxes - 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix
- Prepare 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 tsp vanilla
- Get Salt & Pepper - if preferred
Instructions to make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Melt butter & set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs.
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well.
- Add and mix the cooled butter in.
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.)
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food corn pudding/sweet corn casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!