Recipe of Homemade Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 1 lb. pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix
- Prepare 1 jar (24 oz.) Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Take 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. butter
- Make ready 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. salt
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!