Recipe of Homemade Pear/peach cobbler for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pear/peach cobbler. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pear/peach cobbler is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pear/peach cobbler is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pear/peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pear/peach cobbler:
- Prepare 1 can bartlett pears
- Prepare 1 can heavy syrup peaches
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready Half stick of room temp butter
- Prepare I box of jiffy pie crust mix
- Take 1 1/2 cup. Sugar
Steps to make Pear/peach cobbler:
- Mox the peaches and pears in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1sugar, vanilla extract, cinamon, nutmeg & half of the milk in the bowl of pears n peaches. Mix together and set asidel
- Grease 8x8 baking dish n set aside. Mix the one box jiffy pie crust mix with the rest of the milk and a (half of cup of sugar) (for a sweet dough) mixture should be loose like pancake batter.
- Pour a layer of the dough in the greased dish, then pour the fruit mixture over it then pour the last of the dough mixture on top. Bake ina 350° oven till golden brown. ( for a cinnamon sugar mixture u can add on top after its done. Mix cinnamon, sugar & butter. Pour on top of cust then sprinkle sugar place back in oven to crisp up about 10 to 15 m9in at the most. Enjoy😍
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pear/peach cobbler recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!