Recipe of Favorite Deer/beef jerky trial #1 for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, deer/beef jerky trial #1. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Deer/beef jerky trial #1 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Deer/beef jerky trial #1 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have deer/beef jerky trial #1 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deer/beef jerky trial #1:
- Get 4 lbs meat cut into strips
- Get 4 tbs Morton's TenderQuick
- Make ready 1/2 cup Dale's low sodium
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1.5 tsp liquid smoke
- Get 2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
Steps to make Deer/beef jerky trial #1:
- Combine in bowl
- Mix thoroughly
- Marinate in fridge at least overnight
- Place in dehydrator until dry
- Note: this is a trial run. My original recipe got lost so I'm trying to recreate it from memory. Will update when I get it right again. Also drying times will vary depending on your dehydrator.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food deer/beef jerky trial #1 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!