How to Make Real Nigerian Vegetable Salad for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nigerian vegetable salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nigerian Vegetable Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Nigerian Vegetable Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook nigerian vegetable salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nigerian Vegetable Salad:
- Make ready 14 oz bag classic colesaw
- Take Half can of sweet corn
- Prepare Half can of sweet peas
- Take 1 medium size cucumber
- Make ready 2 hard boiled eggs
- Take Half can of vegetarian baked beans
- Get 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare I teaspoon of Vinegar
Instructions to make Nigerian Vegetable Salad:
- In a bowl, pour the coleslaw, corn,peas and beans in layers
- Slice the hard boiled eggs and cucumber 🥒. Garnish with eggs and cucumber
- Whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a separate bowl to make dressing
- Pour dressing over salad and refrigerate leftovers
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nigerian vegetable salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!