Easiest Way to Make Popular Irish Coffee for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, irish coffee. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Irish Coffee is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Irish Coffee is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have irish coffee using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Irish Coffee:
- Get 8-12 oz hot black coffee, about a coffee mug's worth (or hot chocolate, yum!)
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- Make ready granulated sugar (optional)
Instructions to make Irish Coffee:
- Pour hot coffee or hot chocolate into your favorite mug.
- Add Bailey's and optional sugar (to personal taste). Stir, sip, enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food irish coffee recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!