Recipe of Favorite Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegan potato soup (crohns-friendly). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan potato soup (crohns-friendly) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly):
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 onion diced
- Get 2 medium carrots
- Get 6 potatoes
- Take Pinch nutmeg
- Prepare Salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready 4 cups vegetable broth
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
Steps to make Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly):
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the onion. Saute for 3 minutes
- Add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and all spices and saute for another minute
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring g soup to a boil
- Let simmer for 20 minutes
- Take out bay leaves and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. You have have crohns, you may want to strain it. (Don't worry it will still be thick enough)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan potato soup (crohns-friendly) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!