Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Keto Vegan Bread - Crusty Buns for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keto vegan bread - crusty buns. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Vegan Bread - Crusty Buns is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto Vegan Bread - Crusty Buns is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have keto vegan bread - crusty buns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Vegan Bread - Crusty Buns:
- Take 2 cups (250 g) ground almonds flour
- Take 7-8 tbsp (40 g) tbsps psyllium husks (fine crumbs or powder)
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Get 2 tsp sweetener (e.g. Erythritol, Stevia, or Monk Fruit)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp quick action yeast (optional)
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Take 2 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 2 cups hot water
Steps to make Keto Vegan Bread - Crusty Buns:
- Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place aside.
- In a separate bowl, add 2 cups of freshly boiled hot water, add 2 tsps of vinegar, mix well. (This step is just to create the correction ration of water to vinegar mixture, but I've never used the entire 2 cup mixture.)
- Add oil in the dry ingredients, then pour in a small amount of the hot vinegar/water liquid and start kneading the dough. Add more liquid (a small amount at a time!) as you go till you reach a smooth and glossy texture.
- Preheat the oven in 350°F. Gather the dough into a large ball and leave it to rest for 10-15mins.
- Divide the bread dough into four portions and shape each portion into a ball shape. Place the dough balls on a greased baking tray. Press the dough balls gently to create a bun shape. Coat the top of the bread dough with oil. Sprinkle atop some sesame seeds.
- Bake the bread dough in a 350°F preheated oven for 50-60mins till golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food keto vegan bread - crusty buns recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!