Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken bbq naan pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken bbq naan pizza using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza:
- Get 2 cups chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken)
- Get 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Prepare 2 Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan
- Prepare 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Several pieces of Red onion
Steps to make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop left over rotisserie chicken to small pieces.
- Take out frozen naan and put them on a baking sheet.
- Evenly brush the BBQ sauce on the naan.
- Put chicken pieces on top of the naan.
- Put shredded cheese and then red onions on top.
- Cook the pizza at 400°F in oven for 10 minutes.
- (Optional) Broil the pizza at 525°F for 1 minute.
- Hot BBQ chicken pizza ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken bbq naan pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!