Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Exotic Cannellini &amp; Collards Pasta (Vegetarian) for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cannellini & collards pasta (vegetarian). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cannellini & Collards Pasta (Vegetarian) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cannellini & Collards Pasta (Vegetarian) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cannellini & collards pasta (vegetarian) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cannellini & Collards Pasta (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 8 oz, Pasta (Shell or Orecchiette)
- Make ready 4 cup, Vegetable Stock
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- Get 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce (vegan if desired)
- Make ready 1.00 tbsp, Bacos
- Make ready 1 lb Collard Greens stripped and cut into strips
- Get 15.50 fluid ounce, Cannellini Beans
- Get 0.25 tsp(s), red pepper flakes
- Make ready 1 tsp., Kosher Salt
- Take 0.5 oz Pecorino or Vegan Parmesan
Instructions to make Cannellini & Collards Pasta (Vegetarian):
- Put the pasta in a small bowl and cover with 1 1/2 cups of vegetable stock or water, stirring occasionally to make sure the pasta isn’t clumping together.
- In the bottom of a medium pot, heat the olive oil on medium-low, and add the onion with a small pinch of salt, sweating until translucent. Add the garlic, stirring, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the bacos, worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes and cracked black pepper; cook briefly and stir to combine, 1 minute.
- Add the collard greens and stir until wilted. Add small amounts of vegetable broth as needed to prevent burning or sticking, allowing collards to absorb the flavors of the sautee. Then add the remaining broth and a big pinch of salt and black pepper. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to maintain an active simmer.
- Once simmering, Add the beans and cook, partially covered, until the liquid has reduced to about 1 cup and the greens are tender and silky, 40 to 45 minutes. Taste the greens and add more salt/pepper as needed. (You want it to be very well seasoned at this point, so the liquid and greens can season the pasta.)
- Add the pasta along with the soaking liquid and simmer, stirring constantly, until the pasta is al dente, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add the pecorino (or vegan parmesan), the butter (or margarine), and stir well to combine. Taste and add more salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes if needed.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cannellini & collards pasta (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!