Recipe of Original Kicked Up Hot Chocolate for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kicked up hot chocolate. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kicked Up Hot Chocolate is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kicked up hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- Make ready 3 cup milk
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- Get 1 tbsp dark rum or brandy
Steps to make Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low boil. Remove from heat.
- Whisk the cocoa powder and vanilla into the milk. Add the sugar and simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee liqueur and dark rum(or brandy) and stir well. Remove from heat.
- Take 4 mugs, wet the rims and dip into cocoa powder. Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kicked up hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!