Steps to Make Original Beef jerky teriyaki for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef jerky teriyaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef jerky teriyaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef jerky teriyaki is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef jerky teriyaki using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef jerky teriyaki:
- Make ready 1-2 lbs top round steak let the butcher slice it for you
- Take Teaspoon onion powder
- Get Teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Prepare 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Take 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon paprika
- Get 3/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 cup teriyaki sauce
Instructions to make Beef jerky teriyaki:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl mix all ingredients together well and individually add each piece of beef into mixture. Make sure all pieces of beef get coated well in mixture. Refrigerate beef mixture for 3 hrs to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place wire racks over the foil. Transfer beef to paper towel dry off all excess liquid from beef. Then line beef on wire racks so that they are touching one another, but dont overlay any pieces.
- Bake beef in oven 3 to 4 hrs at 175 until beef is dry and leathery.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef jerky teriyaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!