How to Make Popular Chili casserole for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chili casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Chili Rellenos Casserole is very easy to prepare and is loaded with flavor. Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company. This is how I make what I call chili casserole.
Chili casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chili casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chili casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili casserole:
- Get Chili ingredients
- Make ready 2 boxes jiffy cornbread mix
- Prepare 2 eggs and milk for cornbread
- Take Favorite kind of shredded cheese
- Make ready Toppings hot sauce and sour cream
I've shared my love of Chili Rellenos'. I always try to making them traditionally, but sometimes there just isn't a lot of time to do that. When that's the case… I go for the next best thing. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion.
Instructions to make Chili casserole:
- Make your favorite chili anyway you want, needs to be a thick chili.
- After chili is done preheat oven
- Make cornbread mix with box directions and then fold in a handful of cheese about a cup
- Spray 13 x 9“ baking pan with non-cook spray fill half the baking pan with chili then try to evenly spread cornbread over the chili. Cornbread will rise make sure you leave room so it don’t over flow.. cook till cornbread is brown and done,follow directions for cooking on corn bread box.
When that's the case… I go for the next best thing. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion. This scrumptious sweet potato chili casserole delivers so much flavor, and just the perfect amount of sweetness. In fact, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite chili recipes this winter! This Tex-Mex casserole is a well-spiced combination of ground beef, chopped vegetables, cheese, tomatoes, and pinto beans.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chili casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!