Recipe of Exotic Cornbread (proja) for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cornbread (proja). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cornbread (proja) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cornbread (proja) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cornbread (proja) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread (proja):
- Take 200 g yellow cornmeal
- Take 200 g flour
- Prepare 4 dl plain yogurt
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 4 dl mineral or carbonated water
- Make ready 250 g old white cheese
- Make ready 1 baking powder
- Take 1 dl sunflower oil
- Get salt
Steps to make Cornbread (proja):
- Mix egg, yogurt and mineral water.
- Separately mix cornmeal, flour and baking powder.
- Mix the above together in a bigger bowl. Add salt (depending on how salty your cheese is) and oil.
- Break the cheese into small pieces with a fork and add it to the mix. Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Pour everything into deep oven baking dish.
- Bake it around 45 min at 200°C (390°F). It's done when you see the brown crust on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cornbread (proja) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!