How to Make Creative Vegan Banana bread for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Banana bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Banana bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan banana bread using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana bread:
- Prepare 3 bananas
- Make ready 120 ml almond milk (or any other vegie milk)
- Prepare 60 ml coconut oil (melted)
- Get 60 ml agave syrup or honey
- Take 1 tbls vanilla flavor
- Prepare 1 tbls vinegar
- Take 150 gr oat flour
- Prepare 50 gr wheat flour
- Take 3 tbls cocoa
- Prepare 1 tbls baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tbls baking soda
- Make ready 100 gr ground hazelnut or almonds
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make ready 50 gr vegan chocolate (chopped or chocolate chips)
Steps to make Vegan Banana bread:
- Mix all the wet ingredients separately, same with dry ingredients. Afterwards mix them all together in a bowl.
- Grease the long pan, such as the one for loaf, and pour the mixture in.
- Bake it from 35 - 50 mins on 180°C. Check if ready with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, it is ready!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!