How to Prepare Ultimate Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cornbread breaded chicken fingers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cornbread breaded chicken fingers using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers:
- Take 1 lb. chicken tenders (chicken breasts cut into strips)
- Prepare 2 cups cornbread crumbs
- Prepare 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Make ready 2 TBSP melted butter
- Take 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
Steps to make Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the cornbread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs.
- Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper.
- Repeat until all chicken tenders are covered.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear and there is no pink when cut open.
- While the chicken is baking prepare the cranberry honey mustard.
- In a food processor add Dijon mustard, honey mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and cranberries.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add to a saucepan with butter and cook until just beginning to simmer.
- Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cornbread breaded chicken fingers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!