Simple Way to Make Perfect Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bucatini with turkey meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bucatini with turkey meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs:
- Take 1 box Buccatini
- Get 1 Pasta sauce ( I used vodka sauce)
- Prepare 1 can Hunts fire roasted tomatoes
- Take 10 Turkey meatballs ( I used frozen precooked )
- Take 1 cup Sliced baby bella mushrooms
- Make ready 1/4 cup Shaved Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs:
- In a large stockpot bring water to a boil add a big handful of salt for flavor and cook the Bucatini 7-9 minutes or until desired doneness.
- While bucatini is cooking combine all remaining ingredients into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce , lightly toss and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bucatini with turkey meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!