Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Creative Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan southwest bean fettuccine. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan southwest bean fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine:
- Get 1 Pack Bean Fettuccine
- Take 2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- Take 1/3 Cup Corn
- Prepare 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes
- Take 2 Avocados, cubed
- Take 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Take 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Take 1 Chili Pepper, minced
- Make ready 1 Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Take 1 Tbsp Oregano
- Take 1 Tsp Cumin
- Take 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Steps to make Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine:
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package.
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro.
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan southwest bean fettuccine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!