Recipe of Perfect Vegan Mashed Potatoes for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Mashed Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Mashed Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 6-8 golden potatoes
- Make ready 1 tsp sea salt (for water)
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 4 tbsp vegan butter
- Take 1/4 cups chives (optional topping)
Instructions to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Halve your potatoes and place in a large saucepan or pot and cover with water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a light boil over high heat and add 1 tsp of sea salt and cook for 25-30 minutes or until very tender. They should effortlessly slide off a knife when pierced with a knife.
- Once tender, drain your potatoes and place them back in the hot pot off the heat for 1 minute to evaporate any additional water. Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy.
- Add in vegan butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!