Recipe of Iconic Zuppa Toscana for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, zuppa toscana. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zuppa Toscana is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zuppa Toscana is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zuppa toscana using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa Toscana:
- Make ready 2 packages 32 oz chicken broth
- Make ready 2 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 packages italian sausage
- Prepare 1/2 packages bacon
- Prepare 1/2 packages baby kale and spinach
- Take 1/2 onion, chopped
- Make ready salt pepper garlic powder
- Make ready 3 large russet potatoes
Steps to make Zuppa Toscana:
- Slice potatoes with skin on, and boil till almost soft
- While waiting for potatoes, chop and cook bacon and onions together. Set aside. Cook sausage in same pan
- In large sauce pan pour broth and heavy cream heat and keep warm.
- Steam spinach and kale then pour into broth.
- When sausage is well cooked add to broth along with bacon and onion mixture.
- Add salt pepper and garlic to taste
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zuppa toscana recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!