Recipe of Homemade Cornbread Muffins for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cornbread muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cornbread Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cornbread muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread Muffins:
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Prepare 1 cup cornmeal
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1/6 cup melted butter
Instructions to make Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line mufffin tray with paper linners. Add 2 tablespoons of water to tlany remaining spaces so that the muffins cook evenly.
- Mix the dry ingrediants (flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder) in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingriedients (milk, egg, and butter) in a seprate bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl and stir togeather, but do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin tray.
- Put in oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cornbread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!