Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic Mr. Mike&#39;s Crawfish Cornbread for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mr. mike's crawfish cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mr. mike's crawfish cornbread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread:
- Make ready Ingredients
- Take 2 box jiffy cornbread mix
- Make ready 1 small onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup jalapeno, diced
- Make ready 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 8-ounce can corn, drained
- Prepare 1 (8-ounce) can cream corn
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Prepare 1 lb crawfish tails, precooked and rough chopped
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
Instructions to make Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno until the onions are translucent. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the cornbread mix, eggs, corn, and creamed corn in a large bowl.
- Stir in the chopped crawfish tails and cheddar cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in the sauteed vegetables and stir to combine.
- Spread the cornbread out in a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mr. mike's crawfish cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!