Recipe of Traditional Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan baked ‘chicken’ [tofu] strips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan baked ‘chicken’ [tofu] strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips:
- Take 2 pcs firm tofu
- Make ready 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Take 6 tbsp unsweetened plant-based milk (I use soy milk)
- Get 3 tbsp water
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp paprika powder
- Get 1 cup breadcrumbs (I use Panko)
- Prepare 1/2 cup red hot wings sauce (or you can use BBQ sauce)
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 pinch pepper
Steps to make Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips:
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Drain and cut tofu into strips.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Coat tofu sticks into batter. Roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange tofu strips on the baking sheets (Don’t stack).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan baked ‘chicken’ [tofu] strips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!