Easiest Way to Make Homemade Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade beef jerky ( original flavor). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade beef jerky ( original flavor) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor):
- Get 2 lb round beef ( or any beef of your choice)
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 tsp onion powder
- Get 2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp liquid smoke
- Get 1 tsp honey
Steps to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor):
- I put the meat in the freezer for about 4 to 6 hours after that i take it out and thinly slice it about 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch make sure you trim all the fat off then I put in a ziplock bag
- While the meat is in the freezer I combine all the ingredients for the marinade
- After the marinade is ready leave two teaspoons aside for basting during the dehydration process
- Once the marinade is ready I poured into the bag and move it all around so every single piece of the meat is marinated. I leave the marinade in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours you can take it out after 12 hours I recommend if you can move around every couple hours
- After the marinated meat is ready i turn my dehydrator on to 150°F if you use in an oven go to the lowest temperature possible my oven goes to a 170°F. Once in the dehydrator I'll let it go for about an hour and then I start basting with the leftover marinade that was reserved in the beginning of this recipe and I baste every hour. I leave it in the dehydrator for about two to three hours depending on your dehydrator if working with an oven leave the door shut for 30 minutes after 30min keep the oven door cracked ( be careful for any kids or pets around the oven) and let it go for about 4 hours and baste every hour or until you get the texture you prefer enjoy
- After my beef jerky is done I like to put in food saver bags at last longer hope you guys enjoy
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade beef jerky ( original flavor) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!