Steps to Make Exotic 1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb) for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 1.9g carb cake (low carb). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. 1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 1.9g carb cake (low carb) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb):
- Make ready 3/4 Almond meal
- Prepare 1 each Egg
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 1/3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take 2 packages Splenda
- Make ready 1/2 Tofutti lactose free cream cheese
- Take 1 Rum or vanilla extract
- Get 1 (Optional) unsweetened choco powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Baking soda
Steps to make 1.9g Carb Cake (low Carb):
- Mix Egg, butter, lemon, extract - - Mix meals, Splenda, baking soda separately
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Bake 350 for 10-15 min.
- For frosting Creamcheese can be mixed with unsweetened choco powder for chocolate - sweetened with Splenda for taste and mixed with a dash of vanilla or run extract for flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food 1.9g carb cake (low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!