Easiest Way to Make Homemade Home Made Corn Bread for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, home made corn bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Home Made Corn Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Home Made Corn Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook home made corn bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Home Made Corn Bread:
- Get 1 cup flour
- Make ready 3/4 cup corn meal
- Prepare 4 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 3 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 3 tbsp butter melted
Steps to make Home Made Corn Bread:
- Oven at 375°F.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in med. bowl.
- Mix egg and milk together in small bowl, mix well. Add to dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and add to mixture. Mix well again.
- Pour into well greased pan. (I put 1 tsp. oil into 10" cast iron skillet and preheat in oven).
- Bake at 375°F. for about 30 minutes, or till edges brown and pull away from sides, and knife comes out clean.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food home made corn bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!