Recipe of Fancy No Yeast Pizza Crust for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no yeast pizza crust. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Yeast Pizza Crust is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. No Yeast Pizza Crust is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook no yeast pizza crust using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Yeast Pizza Crust:
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups flour
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready ground cornmeal
Instructions to make No Yeast Pizza Crust:
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and oregano in a bowl.
- Mix milk and olive oil until a dough forms.
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Roll flat and put into a pizza pan lightly sprinkled with cornmeal. Bake for 8 minutes at 200°C (400°F)
- Top with favourite toppings and bake for 15-20 more minutes until done.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food no yeast pizza crust recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!