Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Simple Cornbread for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Cornbread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Simple Cornbread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have simple cornbread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cornbread:
- Get 1 cup plain flour
- Make ready 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- Get 1 packages baking powder (16g)
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 ground black pepper
- Make ready 200 grams cottage cheese, crumbled (not cream cheese!)
- Prepare 20 ml yogurt or sour cream
- Get 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup olive oil
- Prepare 2 eggs
Instructions to make Simple Cornbread:
- Combine dry ingredients: put flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl
- Whisk wet ingredients in a separate bowl (cheese, yogurt, milk, oil and eggs)
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients in the dry, making sure they're well combined
- Pour the batter in a greased pan (I baked my cornbread in a 35cm loaf pan, traditionally it is baked in a tray). Bake at 200°C for 20-30min
- Brush with some more olive oil or butter if desired and enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!