Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Cornbread for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread:
- Take 1 1/2 cup Martha White cornmeal
- Take 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Get 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 oil to grease pan
Steps to make Cornbread:
- Set oven to 450°F and place 12 inch iron skillet in oven. Measure all dry ingredients and add together in a bowl.
- Measure oil and add eggs. Whisk slightly.
- Measure buttermilk
- When oven is ready remove skillet and place on stove. Pour some oil in skillet. I use 3 paper towels and grease skillet. Just coat the bottom and sides. Don't try to 'mop up' all of the oil.
- Mix egg oil and buttermilk to cornmeal mixture. Mix well about 30 seconds. Pour in skillet.
- Place in oven for about 20 mins or until golden brown. Remove from pan so the cornbread won't over cook.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!