How to Prepare Authentic Drunken Vodka Bears for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, drunken vodka bears. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Drunken Vodka Bears is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Drunken Vodka Bears is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook drunken vodka bears using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Vodka Bears:
- Take 1 Vodka (Any Flavor)
- Prepare 1 Gummy Bears
- Get 1 gallon Ziplock Baggy
Steps to make Drunken Vodka Bears:
- Places as many gummy bears in a bag. I typically fill the bag up a little less than half way full.
- Add any flavor of vodka, fill at least until it reaches where the top of the gummy bears. For mine I usually do a little of coconut vodka, lemon vodka, and orange creamsicle vodka.
- I like to suck the air out of the bag so they can rest flat in the refrigerator. This does not have to be done but I prefer to do it that way.
- Let sit in the fridge for a day and then add a little more vodka. Then wait an additional 24 hours and whala! You have Drunken Gummy Bears.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food drunken vodka bears recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!