Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto using 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto:
- Take 2-5 oz Salmon Steaks
- Get 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- Get 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- Get 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- Prepare 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- Get 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Get 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Get 1/4 Cup Honey
- Get 6 Sprigs Cilantro, with Stem
- Get Vegetarian Pho Broth
- Make ready 8 Cups Water
- Prepare 2 Whole Onions, Cut in Half
- Prepare 1 Large Carrot, Split
- Get 2 Stalks Celery, Split
- Make ready 6 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- Prepare Thumb of Ginger
- Make ready 5 Gloves Garlic, Smashed
- Take 2 Star Anise
- Make ready 2 Cloves
- Get 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Make ready Pickled Carrot and Daikon
- Take 1 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Water
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Salt
- Take 1/2 Cup Carrot, Shredded
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Daikon, Shredded
- Make ready 2 Ice Cubes
- Get Risotto
- Make ready 1 Cup Arborio Rice
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Frozen Peas
- Take 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Get 2 Tbsp Butter
Steps to make Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto:
- In large pot, over medium heat, toast cinnamon, clove, and anise until fragrant. Remove spices, add small amount of oil, and place onions split side down until blackened. Add in water, spices, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, and mushrooms. Heat to a boil, then turn down and simmer for 3 hours. Add soy sauce, simmer for 1 additional hour. Remove from heat, and strain. Pull out mushrooms, and set aside for risotto.
- In a blender or immersion blender cup, add all ingredients for bahn-mi marinade. Blend until all ingredients fully incorporated. Set aside and let mellow.
- In a small sauce pan, bring vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to boil. Remove from heat, and add carrot and daikon. Add an ice cube or 2, so they don't become mushy.
- Set sautée pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp butter, and after foaming stops add arborio rice. Toast, stirring occasionally until smelling nutty and around half the rice is lightly browned. Add in garlic and sautée until fragrant. Thinly slice mushrooms, and add with frozen peas. Add 1½ cups of pho broth, bring to a simmer, lower heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes, and remove from heat, leaving covered. After 8 minutes, mount with 1 tbsp butter, stir, and cover.
- Heat large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle olive oil over salmon and sprinkle with salt. When pan starts to smoke, place salmon flesh side down. Let sear for 4 minutes. Flip, and brush with bahm-mi glaze. Cook 2 minutes on skin side, and flip back to flesh side to glaze. Remove from pan, and brush with more glaze.
- Mold risotto into measuring cup, and smack onto plate. Press down slightly to compact and lower. Place salmon on top. Grab a good pinch of pickled veg, and place on top of salmon. Garnish with washed, picked cilantro leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!