Recipe of Fancy Vegan Japanese Curry for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan japanese curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Japanese Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan Japanese Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan japanese curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Take 100 g eggplant
- Take 150 g potato
- Prepare 1/2 carrot (or 1 small carrot)
- Make ready 1 medium tomato
- Prepare 1/2 medium onion
- Get 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 2 large okura
- Get 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Prepare 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1 tsp curry powder
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Get 170 g extra firm tofu
- Get parsley (optional)
- Prepare cooked rice
Instructions to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water for 20 minutes. - Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the sliced tofu to the baking tray and bake them for 25 minutes.
- Chop the ginger and garlic. Slice onion.
- Heat the pot over low to medium heat. Spread the olive oil. - Once the pan has heated, add ginger, garlic, and onion. - Cook for 5 minutes.
- Peel the carrot. - Chop the eggplant, potato, peeled carrot, and tomato into bite-size pieces as shown in this picture.
- Add the eggplant, potato, carrot, and tomato to the pot. - Add the baked tofu, vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and salt. - Cover and boil for 15 minutes.
- Wash okra and cut off the stem. - Peel off the streaks near the heather. By peeling off this torso, you can eat the okra's head part deliciously.
- Boil the water. - Once the water has boiled, add 1/2 tsp of salt. - Add the okura and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. - (If you use small okura, boil for only 2 minutes.)
- Drain the okura and set aside. - Garnish the curry with cooked rice, parsley and boiled okura. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan japanese curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!