Steps to Make Homemade At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, at-home stuffed crust pizza shortcut. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have at-home stuffed crust pizza shortcut using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut:
- Get Canned pizza crust
- Get Marinara
- Prepare Cheese of your choice
- Get String cheese (4 sticks, halved)
Instructions to make At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Flour a work space and reshape the canned crust into a ball. Roll to an approximate 14" diameter.
- Place halved string cheese sticks on the perimeter of the crust dough and roll the edge over the stick to cover it.
- Coat the middle of the crust with marinara, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings. Sprinkle a tad more cheese to help the toppings stick together.
- Put the pizza on an oiled pan and bake for 10 minutes or until done to your liking.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food at-home stuffed crust pizza shortcut recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!