Steps to Make Creative Kiwi Strawberry mojito for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kiwi strawberry mojito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kiwi Strawberry mojito is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kiwi Strawberry mojito is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kiwi strawberry mojito using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kiwi Strawberry mojito:
- Get 1 1/2 cup frozen kiwi chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp sugar syrup
- Take 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 2 cup soda
- Take 1 cup crushed ice
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberries chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp sugar syrup
- Make ready handful mint leaves
- Prepare 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
Instructions to make Kiwi Strawberry mojito:
- In a blender add frozen strawberries sugar syrup,mint leaves blend it until smooth then add lemon juice,
- Soda pour into the glass then wash the blender again blend the kiwis with sugar syrup and mint leaves then add
- Lemon juice and soda once done pour it in the glass serve chilled with mint leaves…
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kiwi strawberry mojito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!