Recipe of Popular Buttermilk Cornbread for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, buttermilk cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buttermilk Cornbread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Buttermilk Cornbread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook buttermilk cornbread using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Cornbread:
- Make ready 1 cup Yellow cornmeal-NOT cornmeal mix
- Prepare 1 cup All purpose flour
- Prepare 4 tbsp Sugar
- Get 4 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 cup Buttermilk
- Take 1 Egg
- Take 1/4 cup Oil plus about 3 tbls for the skillet
Instructions to make Buttermilk Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place 3 tablespoons oil in iron skillet and let it heat up in the oven while you prepare the batter.
- Mix all dry ingredients with a whisk. Add all your wet ingredients and stir til well mixed. When skillet is sizzling put batter in and bake in oven til golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food buttermilk cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!