Simple Way to Make Perfect Mike&#39;s Ultimate Hangover Helper for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's ultimate hangover helper. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's ultimate hangover helper using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper:
- Get Hangover Helper
- Get 4 12 oz Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Thirst Quenchers
- Get Strawberries [rough chop + reserves for garnish]
- Prepare Raspberries - Blackberrys Or Blueberries [left whole + reserves for garnish]
- Make ready Fresh Mint [for nausea - left whole + reserves for garnish]
- Take Cantelope Chunks
- Take 1/2 cup Pedialyte [or more - for replenishing electrolytes]
- Make ready 1 dash P♡M HULA [with pineapple - for additional antioxidants]
- Take 1 can Seltzer Water Or Diet Ginger Ale [as needed for nausea - optional - add last]
- Take Whole Ice
- Get Kitchen Equipment
- Get 1 large Pitcher
- Make ready 2 large Glasses
- Prepare Options
- Get 1 Fruit Flavored Vodka
Instructions to make Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper:
- This just in: As of 05/01/15, ABBOTT - the makers of Pedialyte - have decided to specifically market their product as a hangover cure! As I understand it, they'll be available in three different flavors. Bout time they figured their very own secret out! ;0)
- Mix everything in a large pitcher, except for seltzer water or ginger ale. Allow pitcher it to sit in the fridge overnight and absorb all of those delicious fruit and mint flavors.
- ° When ready to serve in the morning, add ice and pour juice into glasses. Add a few splashes of seltzer water or ginger ale for a bit of a wake up kick. ° But, perhaps a little more, "hair of the dog," is what you need for that pick me up. If so, add a shot of your favorite fruit flavored vodka. Definitely add some Pedialyte as well. Garnish glasses as you desire. Enjoy!
- ° Tips: Chew 3 gummy form - chewable fruity multivitamins with these drinks. Go ahead, see how you feel about 30 minutes later. ;0) ° We'll also pour the fluids from the pitcher into gallon containers - minus the fruits. Then, pour additional G2 back into the fruity pitcher and let it sit for reserves.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's ultimate hangover helper recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!