Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, apple cardamom pound cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple cardamom pound cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free:
- Prepare Dry
- Take 1/2 c tapioca flour
- Make ready 1/2 c brown rice flour
- Make ready 1/2 c white rice flour
- Take 1/4 c sweet rice flour
- Make ready 1/4 c coconut flour
- Take 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Take 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready caviar of half of one vanilla bean OR blitzed powder of one spent, dried bean pod
- Get Wet, all room temperature
- Prepare 1 flax egg (1tbsp ground flax seed+ 3tbsp water, stirred and left to set up for 5+minutes)
- Take 3 tbsp melted coconut oil + extra for greasing pan (solid coconut oil melts easily if left in a bowl on top of my preheating oven)
- Get 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Get 1/2 c maple syrup
- Take 1/4 c coconut cream, or cream of choice
- Prepare 1/2 c hemp milk, or milk of choice
- Prepare Apples
- Take 2 small/medium apples or 2 c, peeled and cut into 1/2” chunks
- Prepare 1-2 tsp ground cardamom, according to taste
- Prepare Icing
- Take maple cream from 100% pure maple sap, room temperature; 1/2 pound or 8oz jar to drizzle on top of one cake, up to 10 oz to ice the entire surface area
Instructions to make Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free:
- Preheat oven to 350*. Cut parchment to fit bottom of standard size round cake pan and grease the parchment and sides of pan with coconut oil.
- Take care of mise en place, or prep work, before moving on: set coconut oil to melt on stove, make flax egg in separate small bowl, prepare any homemade hemp or alternate milk, harvest vanilla caviar or set empty pod in preheating oven for a few minutes to dry out before blitzing in blender.
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl mix chopped apples with cardamom. I use 2 tsp because I love a punch of flavor. Add a tsp of the dry flour mixture and stir. This will prevent the apples from sinking to the bottom.
- Mix the wet ingredients well in a medium bowl. Pour wet into dry and mix until batter is quite thick, but will still run off a spoon.
- Fold in apples. Spread thick batter into smooth layer in pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until starting to get golden around the sides and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Pop out of pan after resting for 5 minutes. Let cool completely and then pour desired amount of maple cream over the top. Pictured is the effect of making the recipe a few times in different sized pans, layering cream in between cakes and drizzling it on top.
- Happy boy 🍰 🥳
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food apple cardamom pound cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!