Recipe of Real Cornbread pizza for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cornbread pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cornbread pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Be the first to rate & review! Spread marinara sauce, ground beef, onions, mushrooms, and cheese over cornbread to put a pizza-spin on classic cornbread. In the end both turned out the same, so it makes no difference. She said she made a cornbread crust and layered on sliced tomatoes and other veggies.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread pizza using 32 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread pizza:
- Take topping
- Make ready 1/2 lb bulk Italian sausage
- Get 1/2 lb pan sausage
- Get 1/4 lb smoked sausage
- Make ready 2 large plumb tomatoes
- Get 1 large sweet strawberry field onion, or two large onions
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup minced black ripened olives
- Prepare 1 lb ground sirloin or turkey
- Take 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- Prepare 1/4 lb slice pepperoni
- Get 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- Get dough
- Prepare 3 cup sr cornbread mix I used Martha White brand
- Get 3 large eggs
- Make ready 15 oz milk
- Get 1 tbsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get sauce
- Prepare 31 tomato sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp sweet basil
- Take 1 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup sliced multicolored sweet peppers
Cornbread acts as the dough in this delicious barbecue pizza recipe you can top with lettuce, sour View image. Barbecue Cornbread Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. A delicious homemade BBQ Chicken Cornbread Pizza recipe. My He was really missing pizza so I played around with the mix and came up with a winner!
Instructions to make Cornbread pizza:
- Chop the onions. Slice the sausge. Cook all the sausages with the onions.
- Cook the sirloin , or turkey, with the mushrooms
- Mix dough ingredients. Mix together and kneed the dough. Let sit for 1 hour covered. Cornmeal is very coarse it takes a bit to absorb moister.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce bring to boil turn down to a simmer.
- Take the dough spread in the pan wet your hand so it won't stick Roll the dough out. I used the roller to smooth the dough. Spread sauce on top.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Cover with parmesan cheese cover with toppings and shredded cheese
- Put into oven bake till done
A delicious homemade BBQ Chicken Cornbread Pizza recipe. My He was really missing pizza so I played around with the mix and came up with a winner! I had been thinking about a chili cornbread pizza concept for a while but I didn't want to have a gigantic ingredient list just to make a small amount of chili to put on top of the pizza. This pizza cake has three layers of sun-dried tomato jalapeño cornbread and plenty of Mexican-style That's right - three layers of sun-dried tomato jalapeño cornbread plus refried beans, nacho. Put salsa then meat on baked cornbread. flavor would you like your pizza? (examples: chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, Italian seasoning, anything you like).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cornbread pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!