Steps to Make Ultimate Garlic &amp; herb cheesy Stuffed crust pizza for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic & herb cheesy stuffed crust pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic & herb cheesy Stuffed crust pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Garlic & herb cheesy Stuffed crust pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic & herb cheesy stuffed crust pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic & herb cheesy Stuffed crust pizza:
- Make ready 1 premade pizza crust
- Take 1-1.5 cups pizza sauce
- Prepare Toppings of your choice
- Get 4 pieces string cheese
- Take 1-1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Pizza seasoning and garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup warm water +1 teaspoon baking soda
Instructions to make Garlic & herb cheesy Stuffed crust pizza:
- Preheat oven to 425. Unroll dough into a pizza pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal to prevent sticking. Place two pieces of string cheese on each of the longest sides and roll the edge of the dough over and press to seal it.
- Poke holes using a fork all over the pizza crust so it doesn’t bubble up. Top with sauce cheese toppings and pizza seasoning. Brush crust with baking soda and water mixture and sprinkle with garlic powder and pizza seasoning to make your flavored crust. Bake 12-15 minutes until done. You can place under the broiler for a minute or two to make the cheese speckled.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food garlic & herb cheesy stuffed crust pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!