Steps to Make Traditional Bubble up pizza for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bubble up pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bubble up pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bubble up pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bubble up pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bubble up pizza:
- Prepare 2 Cans Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do
- Prepare 1 Jar pizza sauce Bought or homemade - or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with italian seasoning
- Get 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional
- Prepare Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni
Instructions to make Bubble up pizza:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. - Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. - Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths (use a pizza cutter -it is faster). - Place them all in the bottom of the pan. - Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits. - Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Add any pizza toppings you want. - Sprinkle with a little cheddar cheese over your pizza toppings. (Yum!) - Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (uncover until all the biscuits have bubbled up).
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Notes- can be made in the ninja foodie. I put all my ingredients in a bowl and mix, then put it in the greased baking dish topped it with more cheese and pepperoni.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bubble up pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!