Recipe of Homemade Baked Salmon Patties for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked salmon patties. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Salmon Patties is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Salmon Patties is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked salmon patties using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon Patties:
- Get 4 medium potato
- Make ready 1 tbsp milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp light margerine
- Take 1 tsp garlic salt
- Get 1 can salmon (7oz or 212 g)
- Prepare 1/4 cup green onion
- Make ready 1 tsp parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp dill
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 cup swiss cheese
Instructions to make Baked Salmon Patties:
- Scrub potatoes and peel (optional). Boil for 30 minutes or until done.
- Mash potatoes and whip with a mixer. Add garlic salt, margerine and milk. Potatoes should be thick.
- Lightly beat the egg and add to the potatoes.
- Open canned salmon. Remove skin and any large bones. Flake the meat and add to potatoes.
- Dice and saute onion. Add to salmon/potato mixture.
- Add remaining spices including any that suit your taste. Thoroughly mix.
- Line a cookie tray with wax paper. Make salmon patty balls ~2.5" or ~5.5 cm in diameter. Space evenly over the tray.
- Cover the salmon balls with another piece of wax paper and press each into a patty roughly 1/2" or 1 cm thick.
- Optional: Refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow patties to set.
- Spray a thin layer of oil on a baking sheet. Transfer patties and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes set boiler to high and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown.
- Flip patties and broil the other side for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked salmon patties recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!