Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Homemade Pizza for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Homemade Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade pizza using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Pizza:
- Take Pizza Dough
- Get 2 1/2 Cups Warm Water (115° F)
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Get 3 Tsp Instant Yeast
- Take 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 6 Cups All-purpose Flour
- Prepare 2 Tsp Salt
- Get Toppings (Suggestions)
- Get 1 Jar Marinara Sauce (Your Choice Of Flavor)
- Prepare 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Take 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1 Pound Grilled Chicken (Cut Bite Size Pieces)
- Make ready 6 Strips Bacon (Cut Bite Size Pieces)
- Prepare Half A Onion (Small Strips)
- Take Baby Bell Mushrooms (Sliced)
Instructions to make Homemade Pizza:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the water, sugar and yeast. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes until frothy. Add in the vegetable oil.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and the salt. Add the flour to the yeast mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well between additions. Continue adding the flour until the dough can be pulled away from the sides of the bowl with a spatula, but the dough will still be quite sticky. You may need to add in a little bit more or less flour, but the key is to remember that the dough will still be sticky and will stick to your fingers when you try to pull it apart.
- Grease a large bowl, then scrape the dough into the bowl. Turn the dough to coat it in oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a towel and a let the dough rise at room temperature until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Turn the dough out onto a well-floured work surface. Pull the dough around to the bottom, stretching it to create a smooth ball. Cut the dough into 3 equal portions. Each ball will be approximately 1 pound of dough
- Roll out the dough to use in your favorite pizza recipe, or refrigerate until needed. (I have refrigerated it for several hours, up to overnight, but the dough will continue to rise, even in the refrigerator, so I try to use it before 24 hours.
- To bake, preheat a pizza stone in the oven as hot as you can go for at least 30 minutes. (I usually go between 475ºF and 500ºF.) You don't need a pizza stone, if you don't have anything round just use a rectangle baking sheet.
- Prepare your pizza with your desired toppings and bake until the crust is golden, 8-10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food homemade pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!