How to Prepare Favorite Vegetarian Green Chili Chilaquiles for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian green chili chilaquiles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Green Chili Chilaquiles is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Green Chili Chilaquiles is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian green chili chilaquiles using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Green Chili Chilaquiles:
- Make ready 6 corn tortillas
- Get 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Prepare to taste sea salt
- Prepare 1 tsp. chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. sugar
- Get 1/2 onion, sliced
- Get 1 clove garlic, minced
- Take 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Get 1 C. cooked black beans
- Make ready 2 hatch green chiles
- Make ready 1 C. Vegetable stock
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Get Toppings
- Take Cotija cheese
- Make ready cilantro
- Get jalapeños, sliced
Instructions to make Vegetarian Green Chili Chilaquiles:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice tortillas into strips. Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, chili powder, and sugar. Bake for 10- 15 minutes. Will crisp up while cooling.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add the oil, and onion. Saute for 5 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent. Add in the garlic cook another 1 minute.
- Add cumin. Sauté 1 minute until fragrant. Add black beans and Hatch green chiles. Stir to combine.
- Add the baked tortilla strips onto the skillet. Pour 1/2 C. Broth over the strips. Press in the tortilla strips. Add more broth as needed. Should be moist not soupy.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with cojita cheese, cilantro, and jalapeños if desired.
- Cook eggs to your preference. (I crack an egg into a cold pan season with salt and pepper, cover with lid and turn heat to medium and cook until desired doneness. I like mine runny. 😋)
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian green chili chilaquiles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!