How to Make Homemade Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour
- Get 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Get 1 cup soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup apple puree /applesauce
- Take 1/8 tsp table salt
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Get Strawberry sauce
- Take 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- Prepare 1/8 cup organic sugar
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1/8 tsp table salt
- Get 3/4 tsp cornstarch
- Get For frying
- Get as needed Vegan butter,
Steps to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes.
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving.
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan.
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat.
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!