How to Prepare Perfect LadyIncognito&#39;s Homestyle Cornbread Dressing for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing:
- Get 5 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- Take 5 eggs
- Take 1 2/3 cup milk
- Make ready 1 lb Jimmy Dean reduced fat breakfast sausage
- Prepare 2 lb ham pieces chopped into bite sized morsels
- Prepare 2 medium onions diced
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery diced
- Prepare 6 garlic cloves diced
- Get 1/2 poblano pepper diced
- Make ready season with black pepper, lemon pepper, and parsley flakes to taste
- Get paprika (optional) just a pinch for color
- Prepare 4 cup water
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 can chicken broth
- Make ready 1 13x9 baking pan
- Get 1 larger baking pan to hold all ingredients.
Instructions to make LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first three items and prepare cornbread as directed on box. Pour into a 13"x9" baking pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the cornbread is baking take the breakfast sausage roll and break into quarters and boil in four cups of water in a medium pot. Let it cool and then chop into bite sized morsels. Reserve the water for later use.
- Saute the remaining ingredients in a skillet with about three tablespoons of olive oil until the onions and celery have turned opaque. Add the diced sausage and saute for another five-ten minutes.
- After the cornbread has cooled down use your hands and crumble it. Place into the second larger baking pan. Add all the sauteed meats and veggies to the pan. Add the chicken broth to the mixture and mix together. Mixture should be slightly moist.
- If it feels to stiff to mix add the reserved water until it is less than a mushy consistency. Smooth it out evenly. Baked covered for about an hour to meld the flavors together.
- Bake for another thirty minutes uncovered to help it completely dry out and get a beautiful golden and crusty top.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!