How to Prepare Authentic Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan gf life-saver smoothie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan gf life-saver smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie:
- Make ready 1 serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder
- Prepare 1 banana
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Prepare 1/2 avocado
- Take 1 cup frozen kale
- Get 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Prepare 2 tbsp hemp hearts/seeds
- Prepare 2 cups water
Steps to make Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie:
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan gf life-saver smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!