Recipe of Perfect Portobello Pizza Bites for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, portobello pizza bites. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Portobello Pizza Bites is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Portobello Pizza Bites is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook portobello pizza bites using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Portobello Pizza Bites:
- Make ready Large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Get Your favorite tomato sauce
- Prepare Shredded mozzarella
- Take Leftover meatballs (optional)
Instructions to make Portobello Pizza Bites:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash or wipe down your mushrooms. Remove the stems, chop them up, and add to your omelette in the morning.
- Toss mushroom caps with a few gluggs of olive oil, salt & pepper to taste, spread out on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with foil.
- Put a spoonful of tomato sauce in each. Here, you can get creative! I put spaghetti sauce and leftover meatballs.
- Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Take out. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 mins or until cheese has browned on the top. Enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food portobello pizza bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!