How to Prepare Popular Sausage &amp; Pepperoni Pizza for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sausage & pepperoni pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sausage & pepperoni pizza using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Prepare (makes 2 pizzas)
- Prepare For large 20" pizza pan(s)
- Take 5 cups All-purpose Flower
- Take 1 Tbsp active dry yeast
- Get 2 Tbsp Corn meal
- Get 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 Tbsp sugar
- Get 1 1/3 cups warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- Get 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare Toppings Ingredients (double ingredients if making 2 pizzas)
- Make ready 2 cup pizza sauce
- Take 1 cup diced Tomatoes from a can (well drained)
- Get Garlic Powder
- Get Minced Onion Sprinkles
- Prepare 1 cup chopped Black Olives
- Make ready 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 2 cups Mild Chedder Cheese
- Prepare 1 package Pepperonis
- Get 2 cups pre cooked sausage (chopped fine)
- Take 2 cups Mushrooms (chopped)
Instructions to make Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Pre cook sausage and set aside
- Using a KitchenAid Mixer, add flower, salt, sugar, corn meal and dry yeast and mix dry on #2 setting for 1 minute.
- Add Olive Oil and then slowly add warmed water to the dry ingredients and knead the dough on #2 setting for 5 minutes.
- Remove dough and knead by hand an additional 3 minutes. Dough should be a dry rubbery consistency (add 1 Tbsp of flower during mixing if to wet or add 1 Tbsp water during mixing if to dry)
- Break dough into 2 halves and roll into balls, then place in warm bowl to rise for 2 hours.
- Over a thin layer of flower, use a roller pen to roll dough flat and round to fit your pan. Place rolled dough in a hot pan coated with a layer of olive oil and poke holes in the dough with a fork.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and dry minced onion onto the pizza and add pizza sauce, sausage, olives, mushrooms. Sprinkle salt to taste then add cheese and Pepperonis.
- Place in oven and bake at 500° for ten to twelve minutes or until crust edges turn golden brown. Then serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sausage & pepperoni pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!